Book Direct Now For Guaranteed Best Rates! Always check with us even if it looks as if we have no availability - (0044) 0 2828 841117 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
*** News Update ***
1. Water's Edge B&B WILL NOT RE-OPEN this season (see below)
2. The Cafe @ Water's Edge WILL OPEN 3rd July 2020 (see below)
News from the B&B
We hope everyone is keeping well and have found their way safely through these strange and difficult times.
We have been thinking long and hard about how we can safely re-open our B&B and offer the same high standards of service we are so proud to have provided over the past few years. It is therefore with much regret we have concluded it is best for all if we remain closed for this season and will review our plans for 2021 later in the year.
We have really enjoyed welcoming guests to our home and we worked hard to provide the best level of service to each and every guest. We have decided that to adhere to the very strict and necessary processes to keep everyone safe and limit the spread of the virus, our guest experience would be a very different one to what we have been acclaimed for and this makes us uncomfortable.
We are very sad to say, for now, our B&B doors will remain closed to new bookings. We thank everyone for their support and visits over the years, we've had the most amazing time with you all.
Jenny and Pete
News from The Cafe @ Water's Edge
We will re-open the Cafe @ Water's Edge Glenarm on Friday 3rd July (Takeaway Only)
Initially, there will be two of us working under new processes to keep us all safe and limit the spread of the virus. We may be slow and we may not get everything as we would like at the outset. We ask for your patience and forgiveness in advance as we work to provide the best possible service we can.
OPENING HOURS - Friday - Sunday 10:00 - 15:00 (subject to review)
We have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure we comply with Public Health guidance to minimise the risk of spreading the Covid-19 virus. We have implemented measures to ensure customers and staff are as safe as possible.
Our objective is to provide good service, great homemade cakes and scones, tray-bakes, freshly produced food and an enjoyable experience and at the same time adhere to safe practices. Accordingly, we will only provide Takeaway options and will review how best we can meet customer expectations as we go along. Soon we hope to be able to provide picnic boxes and afternoon tea boxes for you to enjoy. We will let you know when.
- we will continue to serve only the best Italian coffees from Segafredo and exceptional teas from the Suki Tea Co.
- we will take and serve orders from our rear courtyard - there will be signs to guide you
- we will have in place enhanced cleaning and sanitising measures both behind the scenes and front of house and we will invite customers to use the hand santisers provided.
- we ask, where possible, our customers to use contactless payment or have the correct change to reduce the incidence of exchanging cash.
- we ask customers to observe the guidelines on social distance when queuing and waiting for orders.
- we really want to see you, but please don't travel if you are feeling unwell or have any of the symptoms of Covid -19 virus or have been in the company of someone who has the virus.
- food and beverages will be ordered and received in our courtyard where we will also have some outdoor seating. Unfortunately, for now, our toilet facilities will remain closed. There are Public Toilets across the road in the car park opposite our premises.
- whilst we operate a takeaway service you are very welcome to use the space at the front of our property or courtyard to enjoy your food and drinks. We will have some limited outside seating available and you are welcome to bring your own chairs/rugs to sit at the front and enjoy the views.
- takeaway food generates significant waste and whilst we have sourced compostable packaging, we would ask you to use the bins provided.
If we get this right, then everyone will have a safe and enjoyable experience in our village.
Email email@example.com or telephone (+44) (0) 2828 841117
NORTHERN IRELAND’S BEST OVERNIGHT STAY 2018 (Tourism NI Awards)
Water’s Edge is exactly where the name suggests, at the edge of the intoxicatingly scenic Glenarm Bay on the Causeway Coastal Route (Lonely Planet’s must see destination of 2018). We are a luxury award winning B&B, Cafe (new for 2020) and self-catering accommodation mid-way between Belfast and The Giant’s Causeway – Titanic Belfast is just 45 minutes and the Giants Causeway a little over an hour away. Belfast airports are within easy reach, 45 minutes by car and Dublin Airport only 2.5 hours.
There is something special about our award winning B&B, our home. You can relax in this unique location and gaze out at spectacular views, savour delicious home cooked breakfasts in our new sea view Cafe and receive a very warm welcome.
We have listened to our guests, many of whom preferred a room only option at point of booking so our standard rate is now ROOM ONLY. You can prepay for breakfast as a supplement or alternatively pay for what you eat in our new Cafe
Relax…..this is your time and this is your space come and see for yourself, we look forward to welcoming you to our home
Recent Awards & Recognitions
Water's Edge B&B and Cafe Gift Vouchers
Looking for the perfect gift? We provide a range of Vouchers. You can have your voucher posted to you blank, ready for you to use, or we can post it onto your desired address. (email pdf voucher available at request).
- £25 contribution voucher
- £50 contribution voucher
- £75 contribution voucher
- £90 – 1-night stay (Room Only) (Mar – May/Sept-Oct)
- £100- 1-night stay (Room Only) (June – Aug)
- Multiple night and Cafe vouchers available on request
All Guests Welcome
Breakfast in The Cafe @
A locally sourced Irish Breakfast is available (additional cost) in our new Cafe - you pay for only what you eat and a table will be reserved for you.