Out & About
Must See Local Attractions
We love it here, there is so much to see and do – our guests often comment we are so lucky to live where others come for their holidays!
Explore the heritage of one of the oldest villages in Ireland, learn about our myths and legends, savour delicious local food, visit Belfast’s vibrant city, take one of the world’s top 5 road trips along the Causeway Coastal route to the Giant’s Causeway, it’s easy, Glenarm is midway between the two!
Plan Your Itinerary
Click below to help you decide where your adventure will take you.
- Day 1
1) Arrive, check in and stretch your legs and walk the Glenarm Heritage Trail around the village.
2) Evening meal at The Londonderry Arms Hotel, Carnlough
- Day 2
1) Gobbins Cliff Path – After a hearty breakfast drive the scenic drive to Whitehead and take your guided tour of The Gobbins (reservations essential www.thegobbinscliffpath.com)
2) Dinner at Bistro Night Glenarm Castle Tearooms (Saturday’s reservation essential email@example.com)
- Day 3
1) Glenariff, Ballintoy and The Giants Causeway – set yourself up for the day with breakfast, head off to Glenariff to walk the Queen of the Glens and see the waterfalls. Drive on to Ballintoy, visit the picturesque harbour and enjoy a coffee and cake from the Harbour café and test your nerves at Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge. Shh… don’t tell everyone, visit The Giant’s Causeway after 3PM, it’s quieter and you will experience the full magic of the place.
- Day 1
Arrive, check in and stretch your legs take the Castle Trail and enjoy afternoon tea at the Tearooms.Room for an evening meal? Ask us about local places to eat.
- Day 2
Walk local – Explore Glenarm Forest, take a guided walk from the Visitor Centre and learn all about the local history. Take a short drive up to Feystown to join the Ulster Way and experience the fabulous views from the extinct volcanic crater Sallagh Brea. Ask us to tell you about the ancient Rath’s you can see from there. In May the bluebells are spectacular. Ask us for maps.
After a luxurious night’s sleep at Water’s Edge walk to Glenarm Castle Tearooms and join Toast the Coast Food Tours. For a fantastic half day food tasting experience aboard luxury transport and then be returned to Water’s Edge.
After a rejuvenating rest at Water’s Edge, Milliken Tours Ireland will collect you from and dropped back to your door at Water’s Edge. You will enjoy a bespoke tour of the must-see destinations in Northern Ireland, along with some of the secret magical places too.
Whether scenic trips or sea fishing is your thing, our neighbour Carnlough Bay is host to several boat trips: Carnlough Bay Boat Tours. Scenic boat trips operating daily from Carnlough Harbour. Also, Causeway Fisher Fishing Trips
Water's Edge B&B Gift Vouchers
Looking for the perfect gift? We provide a range of Vouchers. You can have your voucher posted to you blank, ready for you to use, or we can post it onto your desired address. (email pdf voucher available at request).
- £25 contribution voucher
- £50 contribution voucher
- £75 contribution voucher
- £110 – 1-night stay B&B (Mar – May/Sept-Oct)
- £120- 1-night stay B&B (June – Aug)
- multiple night vouchers available on request
Book Your Next Stay Now!
Accessible Bed and Breakfast and Self Catering Accommodation on the Causeway Coastal Route/Glens of Antrim. Water's Edge Glenarm B&B.