2018 was a memorable year for us; we were overwhelmed to have won Tourism Northern Ireland Best B&B Stay 2018 at the Northern Ireland Tourism Awards 2018. Your reviews do count. Thank you for helping us achieve this fantastic accolade, we really appreciate it.
We look forward to welcoming you in 2019.
There are lots of interesting events planned for this season in and around Glenarm, here are a few;
- Bistro Nights at Glenarm Castle Tea Rooms www.glenarmcastle.com ,
- Supper Clubs at Blackthorn & Willow Glenarm (www.blackthornandwillow.co.uk )
- Food Tours: Toast The Coast (www.toastthecoastni.com upon request)
- Irish Feast (www.irishfeast.com upon request)
- Whiskey Tasting: Craic and Craythur (upon request Call Martin Davey on 07856 825002),
- Music: (July www.glenarmcastle.com/dalriadafestival and August www.operani.com Festival Of Voice),
- Walking: (email@example.com Late September) www.millikentoursireland.com (upon request)
- Storytelling: (www.goastories.org October)
We will keep you posted of things we think you might enjoy during your visit. Bespoke food tours or walking tours can be arranged from Water’s Edge get in touch to find out more.